This article will walk you through the different features of the Everflow Partner Portal.
For articles/webinars on specific questions about the portal - [Click Here].
- Search Bar: You can search for any ID or name and click on the desired search results to take you directly to that page or report. This includes transaction IDs.
- Account Manager: Contact information for your Account Manager.
- Question Mark Icon: Quick links to commonly used articles available in the HelpDesk, such as Release Notes and the Terms & Conditions of the Network.
- Person Icon: Name and email associated with your User account.
- Recent Notifications: Displays updates about Offers you are approved for. To read more about managing your notifications - [Click Here]
- Pending Resources: The number of Offers for which you are awaiting approval. When the number is clicked, the Offers with pending applications are displayed.
- Tracking Links: Quick access to creating tracking links for any Offer you are approved for.
For more information on the visibility column and how to be approved for Offers - [Click Here]
- Show/Hide Filters: Filters Offers based on Category, Countries, Platforms, Payout Types and Channels.
- Columns: Customize what columns are displayed in the Offer view.
- Pull Down (Default set to Show All): Filters by the Visibility column.
- Generate Tracking Links: Pull all tracking links for all Offers into one screen and gives you the option to export.
ln the Offer Overview, click the dot tower at the end of the row. Here, you will see options for quick links to reporting, postbacks and the details of the Offer.
Once you click into the Offer you can see the General tab and Tracking Links tab.
To find out more about how to pull Tracking Links - [Click Here]
This feature can be found on the left menu under Coupon Codes.
A Coupon Code is unique per Offer/Partner and can be used to track a conversion or it can be used in a tracking link to track clicks and conversions. Coupon Codes are created by the network, but are accessible from the Partner portal, as shown below.
A Smart Link is a single tracking link that redirects the click to an Offer based on rules, targeting and/or KPIs. There are multiple Offers attached to each Smart Link. These are created and made accessible by the Network. You can see the Offers and rules associated with each Smart Link. Tracking Links are pulled the same way as Offers.
The image below is of the Smart Links detail page, which is the page that shows after you click on the desired Offer:
Setting Up Postbacks and Pixels
To read the article on the specifics of how to place a postback/pixel - [Click Here]
Conversion: Base conversion postbacks/pixels are listed here. When adding new postbacks/pixels you can must designate its use: either Global, or Specific, in the case that it’s only to be used for certain Offers. If a global and specific postback/pixel are set, both (all) will fire.
Events: Event postbacks are listed here. Please note: Not all offers have events.
Under Reporting, there are multiple options for specific types of reports and how to manage them.
All reports have the following options in common and display top-level data:
- Apply Specific Time Frame: Select the timeframe in which you would like to run the report. The report will automatically run for the timeframe of Today.
- Filters: Allows you to add filters such as offer name, to the report.
- Save: Save this report to be used again in the future. The save will include all filters, settings and metrics.
- Schedule: Schedule this report to be sent to you via email on a recurring timeframe.
- Load: Select a saved report to quickly load.
- Settings: Select the reports time zone and currency.
- Copy Link to Report: This will copy the link to your clipboard for quick sharing of reports.
These reports give you more flexibility to see in-depth metrics and data.
Please Note: The articles suggested below are shown from the perspective of the Network, however the functionality is the same in both the Network and Partner Portal.
Dimensional: Can filter and view multiple metrics and data points in one view and hone in on a specific data point. It can be compared to a pivot table in Excel.
For a more in depth article - [Click Here]
Flex: Functioning as a pivot table, the Flex report allows you to flexibly group and slice data by selecting one or more columns. This is useful for building a customized free-form report to view the data in any way you like.
Dynamic Nested: (shown above) Select the top and second level of data displayed.
My Account: Update information about yourself/company. This is also where you can update your timezone, currency and password.
Notifications - You can see an overview of all notifications from the beginning of your account.
To read more about managing your notifications - [Click Here]
Invoices - Please note that not all networks display invoices. Using the drop-down menu, you can update the list of invoices to include Paid and/or Unpaid.
Settings: Update billing details and address to be used on invoices.
Terms and Conditions: View the log of T&Cs that you have accepted.