Here is a step-by-step guide on how to place a postback/pixel in your Everflow Partner account.
For a video tutorial, watch here:
Navigate to Postbacks, then click the + Add Postback button.
Select a Postback Type:
- Conversion - Fired when a Base Conversion happens.
- Event - Fired when an Event (NOT the Base Conversion) happens.
- CPC - Fired when a valid click happens, and only works when configured with Offers using CPC as the Payout Type.
Select a Postback Level:
- Global (Partner) - Allows you to place one postback for ALL Offers.
- Specific allows you to place a postback at the Offer level for one specific Offer. Please note that Specific is automatically selected if the Postback Type is CPC.
Select a Delivery Method:
- Postback should be used for server-to-server (s2s) tracking. Please note Postback is automatically selected if the Postback Type is CPC.
- HTML should be used for pixels or tags.
Enter your postback URL. If desired, make sure to map any sub ID values you want passed back.
Viewing and Editing Postbacks
Navigate to Postbacks. Here, you will see a list of any postbacks implemented in your account. Click the vertical dots on the far right to Edit.