To watch a webinar on the top features released - [Click Here]
- Coupon Codes can now be configured with a start/end date. [Details]
- Partner Postback Test Tool has a new design, works with Direct Linking offers and supports clicks coming from IPV6. [Details]
- Columns are now selectable when downloading a Conversion Report. [Details]
- Offer Settings can now be copied from an existing Offer to another existing Offer.
- CSV imports can now include the columns email, offer_url_id, and sub1-5. [Details}
- If there are more than one applicable Custom Settings with equal priority, the one created most recently will be applied.
- Device Brands can now be selected in Targeting. [Details]
- Traffic Controls now supports ISP targeting. [Details]
- Variables are now searchable in Traffic Controls overview.
- Telegram is now listed as an Instant Messaging option for Partner/Advertiser/Network Users. [Details]
- New partner payment methods added: Webmoney, Gift Card and Capitalist. [Details]
- Coupon Code column is now supported in the Dynamic Nested Report. [Details]
- Tracking Domain is now a column and filter in all detailed reporting & analytics.
- Average Order Value and Gross Sales are now available across all reporting.
- Legal Entity Type drop down updated in the Partner Sign-Up Form.
- Creative ID added by default to E-Commerce integrations.
- Coupon Code is now searchable in the Conversion Report.
- Categories are now editable in Control Center > Categories.
- Traffic Filter is now available in the Targeting tab of a Forwarding Rule.
- E-Commerce: Clickbank [Details]
- Billing: MassPay