Updated in Feature Release 2.9.1-HF (January 19, 2021): Condition Type now includes Total Conversions and Revenue.
Everflow has a robust alert management and delivery system. Alerts are tailored to set thresholds and KPIs that can be defined in the system and the alerts are delivered into specific accounts that are configured to receive them.
This article will walk you through how to setup and manage Alerts.
You can add and manage alerts by going to Control Center > Alerts.
On the General tab, you have the following options regarding the delivery method and the recipients of the Alert.
- Alert Name
- Alert Status
- In-app: Allow in-app notifications.
- Email: Send Alert notifications via email. Once enabled, you are able to Include Additional Recipients you would like to receive this Alert (these can be external to your organization).
- Additional Recipients: Add in additional emails, per line, you would like to receive notifications.
- Notify All: Select all employee user email addresses. Once enabled, you may remove email addresses from the receivable list.
- Available (Employees): Search and add specific employee's to be notified of this Alert.
Target & Conditions
Target: Select what specific or overall Advertiser, Offer or Partner the Alert will be about.
- Target Level: Advertiser, Offer, Partner
- Target Option: All Target Types or Specific
- If Specific is selected, you have the option to select specific Advertisers, Offers or Partners.
- Use Secondary Target: When enabled, both the Primary Target and the Secondary Target Type requirements must be met in order for the Alert to be sent.
Lifespan: Time frame and frequency of the Alert.
- Lookback Window: This is the period of data used for determining if the Alert’s conditions were met.
Example: If set to 24 hours, with the Condition of CVR > 3%, it will send an alert for any Target delivering a >3% CVR over the last 24 hour period of reporting data.
- Notification Frequency: How often selected employees/emails will get the alert notification.
Conditions: Build the rules to trigger an Alert.
- Condition Evaluation Type: Used to add multiple Conditions to determine if the Alert will trigger only when all conditions are met or whenever any individual condition is met.
- Condition Type: Pick between multiple KPI and data values. For example, you can select the KPI of CVR (Conversion Rate) and the data value (General) of Impressions.
- Threshold: Minimum/maximum amount or % of the condition type in order for the Alert to be triggered. The value of the Threshold is based on the Condition Type.
Example: If CVR is selected, the threshold is a %. If Revenue is selected, the threshold is a monetary value.
Please Note: An Alert Preview is located on the top right side of the Target & Conditions tab.
This allows you to view all the Targeting & Conditions in one, simple to read view:
You have the option, on each alert, to:
- Edit: Change any General or Target & Condition of an Alert.
- Subscribe to In App Notifications
- Subscribe to Email Notifications
Click on the three vertical dots at the end of the row (each employee with Permissions to view/edit Alerts can manage their own subscription to any Alerts created):
NEED HELP? OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM IS HERE FOR YOU!
We've assembled a superstar team of industry veterans that are available around the clock to make sure that your issues are resolved and questions are answered. You can reach out any time in-platform via Chat or by emailing email@example.com.