Updated - Feature Release 2.9.2 (March 24, 2021): Revenue is now configurable for Offer and Partner options within Scheduled Actions
To access this feature, go to Control Center - Scheduled Actions.
When a Scheduled Action has been scheduled for the future, but not yet executed, the status will read "Pending". Once completed, the status will read "Processed". The toggle bar on the far right allows you to edit/delete any Pending Scheduled Actions, or view details for those already processed.
To add a new Scheduled Action, use the "Add Action" button in the top right of the Scheduled Actions view.
You are now on the page that allows you to choose which Scheduled Action you would like to create from the following options:
- Pause Offers
- Pause Offers for Partners
- Activate Offers
- Activate Offers for Partners
- Pause Offer creative(s)
- Activate Offer creative(s)
- Change caps for Offers
- Change caps for Offers and Partners
- Change base payout/revenue for Offers
- Change base payout for Offers and Partners
- Change event payout/revenue for Offers
- Change event payout for Offers and Partners
- Change caps for Offer Groups
Once you have selected the option best suited to your needs, fill in all the relevant details, and Save.
- Action Date/Time (the sliding bars underneath the calendar allow you to select a time, down to the minute)
- Internal Notes
- Whether you will allow Partners to be notified at the time the action is scheduled
- Whether you will allow Partners to be notified at the time the action is executed
- Selected Offers (those you wish to apply the desired action to)
- Selected Partners (if you wish to apply actions to specific Partners)
- New Cap values (when applicable)
- Override Base Revenue and/or Base Payout
- Override Action Revenue and/or Action Payout
Activate Offers > Select Date and Time > Select Timezone > Select Offers > Save.
Change caps for Offer(s) and Partner(s) > Select Date and Time > Select Timezone > Select Offers > Select Partners > Select the new cap to be applied to all chosen Offers and Partners > Save.
Please Note: Partners will receive a notification when the action is scheduled regarding when the action will take effect, followed by an additional notification when the action has been executed, unless the corresponding settings (shown below) are disabled.
NEED HELP? OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM IS HERE FOR YOU!
We've assembled a superstar team of industry veterans that are available around the clock to make sure that your issues are resolved and questions are answered. You can reach out any time in-platform via Chat or by emailing email@example.com.