Updated in feature release 2.8.1 (June 2, 2020): Add notes for pending Partners and Advertiser
Finding the Partner Sign Up URL
The link to the public Partner/Affiliate sign up is on the Configuration tab under the Links section. You can access both your Partner Sign Up URLs here and the login URLs for your team, Partners and Advertisers.
The Partner Sign Up link provides an easy way for potential prospects to apply to join your Partner Program. You can use this link to promote your Partner program across your website, connections and social media. Interested prospects can apply to your program by filling out the details below:
They will need to fill out the relevant criteria and agree to both Everflow Terms and Conditions as well as any terms that you've added via customization (the walk through for this section is at the bottom of this article):
They will see a confirmation page that looks like the one below:
To approve the Partner applicant, you must navigate to the list of pending Partners by selecting Affiliates > Manage > Pending. Click on the name of the Partner, using the drop down tab, to approve or reject it.
Here is the information of the potential Partner along with the ability to approve or reject it. You can also add notes to this section to store information on pending partners.
If approved, the Partner will be moved from the Pending to Existing list of Partners and its status will change from Pending to Active.
Customizing the Sign Up Form
To edit the the Affiliate/Partner Sign Up Page navigate to Control Center > Configuration > UI Customization tab > Edit the Partner Sign Up.
The General tab contains the following sections:
- Use External Sign Up URL – Allows you to use an external URL to host your Partner/Affiliate Sign Up Page outside of Everflow.
- Customize Header – Allows you to add a custom HTML header to the Sign Up Page. This will be displayed at the top of the Affiliate/Partner Sign Up Page as shown below:
• Customize Confirmation - Allows you to add a custom HTML message to the Confirmation Page. This will be displayed on the Confirmation Page that is shown after the Submit Application button is clicked.
The Fields tab contains the following sections:
- Platform Fields – Allows you to select which of the default fields to include or require on your Affiliate/Partner Sign Up Page
- Custom Fields – Allows you to add fields to your Affiliate/Partner Sign Up Page. Click the “+ Add Field” button to add a field. You can choose from the following Field Types:
o Date Input
o Numeric Input
o Text Area
A preview of the field will populate below after you choose a type:
The Label will be shown above the field. You can choose to make the question "Required" or not by enabling the toggle. The Tool Tip is the text that is shown when a user clicks the “?” next to the Label. The Placeholder is the text shown in the box before a user enters their information. Prefix is the same except it doesn't disappear when the user starts typing (Ex: Mr.). You can also set a Min or Max length.
When you choose the Field Type “Select” you will need to provide the available options for the dropdown. The Option Label is what the label is in the drop down and Option Value is the value displayed on the Affiliate's page after they sign up (in the network UI). You can also choose whether to sort the options alphabetically or manually.
These new fields will appear in the "Additional Information" Section:
To edit the Partner/Affiliate UI itself navigate to Control Center > Configuration > Partner/Affiliate Portal tab.
The General card contains the following options:
- Hide Total Clicks – When enabled this will exclude the count of duplicate Clicks from the Affiliate/Partner UI. The Total Clicks column will be equal to Unique Clicks when this is enabled.
- HTML Custom Footer (Left Menu) – Allows you to enter custom HTML content which will override the Footer in the Left Menu of the Network level.
The Dashboard Announcement Card contains the following option:
- Announcement (HTML) – Allows you to add an Announcement to the Partner/Affiliate portal. It will be displayed in the Announcements card on the Dashboard of the Partner/Affiliate Portal.
The Terms and Conditions card contains the following option:
- Require Approval – You must enable this in order for your Terms and Conditions to be displayed on the Affiliate/Partner Sign Up Page.
- Terms and Conditions – Enter your Terms and Conditions here.
These additional Terms and Conditions will appear at the bottom of the Affiliate/Partner Sign Up Page, below the default Everflow platform Terms and Conditions.
NEED HELP? OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM IS HERE FOR YOU!
If you have any issues or questions, we've assembled a superstar team of industry veterans that are available around the clock to make sure that your issues and questions get personally resolved. You can reach out to them at any time in-platform via Chat or by emailing email@example.com.