The revenue and payout are the monetary values associated with your base Conversions (i.e. product purchase, app install, lead signup, etc.) and any associated subsequent Events that can be tracked (i.e. up-sell purchase, in-App Purchase, deposit, etc.)
Key Points to Understand
It is important to clarify the distinction between Revenue and Payout. Please note that terminology can be confusing because of non-standard use across the market.
- Revenue refers to what you earn from a Conversion of the Offer (Accounts Receivable)
- Payout refers to what will be paid to the Partner (Accounts Payable)
A How-To Guide
Once you have selected an Offer for which to configure revenue and payout, click 'Edit' on the General card.
Click the Revenue & Payout tab to configure the earning types, define amounts and add multiple conversion events.
See below the options for earnings types and their descriptions.
- For a dynamic Revenue Per Sale, select 'RPS' as the base revenue type from the drop-down menu.
- Select the percentage of revenue to record in Everflow. If you want to record the full amount of revenue from the sale, you would select '100%'.
- Configure the Advertiser's postback to replace the AMOUNT macro with the dynamic amount per each sale variable from their shopping cart setup. This amount will be recorded as 'RPS'. The postback for a RPS offer will look like this: https:// www .testconversion.com/?nid=23452&transaction_id=TRANSACTION_ID&amount=AMOUNT
- Cost Per Sale (CPS) % will pay out based on a percentage of the dynamic amount.
- CPS will show the % amount in the Partner Portal. % of Revenue will not display the % amount in the Partner Portal.
NEED HELP? OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM IS HERE FOR YOU!
If you have any issues or questions, we've assembled a superstar team of industry veterans that are available around the clock to make sure that your issues and questions get personally resolved. You can reach out to them at any time in-platform via Chat or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.