Updated in feature release 2.8.1 (June 2, 2020): Add notes for pending Partners and Advertiser
Setting up a new Partner/Affiliate should be easy. With Everflow, we have made it simple. With this how-to guide, you will learn the most efficient way to correctly add a Partner.
For a guide that will help you set up Partner postbacks and how to troubleshoot them, please [Click Here].
What is a Partner?
By default, we use the word 'Partners' to represent any source or channel that you want to track for promoting your Offers. They will receive the tracking link for your Offer and send Users to that link, with the goal of driving successful conversions.
There are two ways to create a new Partner:
- You can add them in manually
- You can have them sign up through your Partner sign up page
1) Manually Adding Partners
Go to Partners > Add
- Name - Name of the Partner
- Designate an Partner Manager - to learn more on how to create Network users: [Click Here]
- Designate an Account Executive (select N/A if you don't want to add this)
- Select a Status (Active/Inactive/Pending)
- Select the currency that will be displayed in the Partner UI
- Enable/Disable if Partner can receive in-app or email notifications when changes to approved Offers are made
- The following are optional:
Traffic Source - to learn more about this feature: [Click Here]
- Enable/Disable to show Partner's Address. This will be used on Invoices if enabled
([Click Here] for more details on Invoices and Billing)
- Billing frequency allows you to select how often invoices are generated and the exact start day of each billing period
- Select the Payment method you will use to pay the Partner
- Taxes Details is not a required field
- Enable/Disable Auto Invoicing for invoices to be automatically generated based on frequency and delay settings
- Payment terms is the amount of day which the invoice needs to be paid after the last day of the billing cycle. Also known as Net payment terms
- Enable/Disable hide invoices from Partners within the Partner UI
When creating a new Partner, you can add a User by setting the "Add User" option to "On" (optional). This will display a form which you can use to create the User.
- Click Add User
- Add their First/Last Name
- Select their Status (Active/Inactive/Pending)
- Add their Email
- Select their Language
- Select a Timezone
- Add Currency
- You can also select to send the User their password manually or automatically via email
Adding Partners via Sign Up page
For more information on how to access your Partner Sign Up page and to learn how you can customize it, please [Click Here].
Please note: If you add your own T&Cs to the sign up page - it will automatically replace the Everflow Platform T&Cs.
Congratulations! You have added your first Partner!
Now that you have your Partner ready to go, the next step is making sure you’re Partner has access to your data. If they only need to receive data inside their account, then they are now completely set up and can log in via the User information you created for them. If they want to receive data back via postback, please see [Click Here].
NEED HELP? OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM IS HERE FOR YOU!
If you have any issues or questions, we've assembled a superstar team of industry veterans that are available around the clock to make sure that your issues and questions get personally resolved. You can reach out to them at any time in-platform via Chat or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.